What is wrong with me?

It was 2 weeks since the rendezvous at the Pembroke and Betty had just woke up she felt sick to her stomach she went to the bathroom and threw up and Jughead woke up seconds later and went into the bathroom and held Betty's hair back for her Betty was crying and when she was done she sat against the wall and Jughead held her in his arms and comforted her. Betty said she was gonna call the doctor because she never throws up. Jughead helped her up, Betty showered brushed her teeth put her hair in a high ponytail and went to the doctors she told the doctor she had been feeling dizzy nauseous and she threw up this morning. The doctors did a blood test and a urin test and then checked her vitals. The doctor said "I should have the results in a few minutes." Betty was so nervous when the doctor came back she said "well Ms. Cooper you are pregnant." Betty was so confused and then remembered her night at the Pembroke with Jughead and remembered that they didn't use protection she said "Thank you doctor." The Doctor said "Just Remember you will need to come in every month to get checked." Betty nodded her head and left she didn't know what to do so she went home and saw Jughead was laying in their bed watching 'Friends' their favorite show Betty climbed on the bed and she got the remote and turned off the TV Jughead asked if she was ok because she never turned off the TV during 'friends' she shook her head no and started crying Jughead grabbed her and held her she sobbed in his chest. He asked her to talk to him Betty looked up at him and said "I-I-I'm p-pregnant" Jughead gave her a smile and asked "I'm gonna be a dad?" Betty said "wait y-you're not mad?" Jug said "no I'm happy and I will be by your side the whole time." Betty hugged him and cried and then she asked "How will we tell our parents" "I don't know" jughead replied. Betty then looked at bigger apartments and found one with two bed rooms one for her and jug then one for the baby Betty told Jug and they rented it for the year and Betty declined the first apartment then they laid in bed all day.