Baby room and names!

Betty and Jughead were currently getting ready to go shopping for the new babies. Betty and Jughead went and got diapers for Noah and Jules and for the new babies. They got everything from before for the new kids. When they got home Betty carried in the diapers and bags, while Jughead carried in the heavy boxes. Once everything was in the house Jughead started assembling it. Betty painted the walls and folded the clothes and put them in the dresser the room was ready in about 3 hours that includes drying time. Betty was in the kitchen making dinner and Jughead walked up and hugged her from behind and rested his hands on her bump, betty finished cooking and Jughead plated the food while Betty got the kids and set them in their high chairs and enjoyed dinner. Betty Jughead and the kids had a movie night they watched Disney+ princess movies because the kids loved them. "Juggie... I think we should chose names." Betty said deep in thought. "Ok what do you have in mind." "Well for the boy you said we could do Forsyth Pendleton Jones IIII and we could call him Jay." Betty said with a smile. Jughead rolled his eyes and said "Ok fine. I was thinking for a girl we could do Athena Veronica Jones." Betty smiled and kissed Jughead. Betty went to the new nursery and wrote Athena and Jay on the wall in black paint. Jughead walked in and saw Betty writing the names on the wall he stood behind her to make sure she didn't fall Betty wobbled a little and Jughead grabbed her waist Betty looked at him and smiled she leaned down and kissed him then went back to finishing Athenas name. When Betty was done she went to Juliet and Noahs room and asked them if they were excited to have siblings. They said "yeah." Betty giggled and fed and changed them and put them in their beds and read them a book. Once they were asleep Betty went to her room and she saw Jughead shirtless she walked over to him and hugged him she kissed him passionately and when they broke the kiss she pushed him on to the bed and climbed on top of him and they kissed. Soon clothes were all over the floor and Betty was laying her head on Jugheads chest and said "I can't wait to have these kids...I love you Juggie." "I love you too Betts." He kissed her head and they feel asleep in each other's warm embrace and happy to have each-other in their lives and they couldn't think of a better life or family.