Valentine's Day

Jughead woke up and Betty wasn't in Bed he got dressed and worried because Betty was 6 months pregnant. He opened the bedroom door and was hit with the smell of delicious food he walked to the kitchen and Betty had made heart shaped pancakes and she made some bacon she gave the kids some applesauce for breakfast. Jughead asked "Baby, what is all this?" "I made you and me breakfast I feel bad that you do all the work and I don't do anything." Betty started tearing up, Jughead walked over to her and told her "Baby, you do so much... you take care of the kids you are carrying kids right now. You should see all the things you do from my point of view." Betty smiled and kissed him and plated the food. They had a good morning. Jughead did the dishes and Betty played with the kids. Jughead walked in and said "Jules and Noah you wanna give mama her special gift." Betty smiled and they gave her a bag inside was a concrete stepping stone with Juliet and Noahs hands printed in them. Jughead gave Betty another bag from him. Inside was a box with a necklace in it it was a dove that symbolized their love and that they would alway have a journey. Betty had tears Noah and Juliet gave her hugs and looked at her sad. Jughead laughed and he hugged Betty and kissed her Betty cried more. "Baby what's wrong?" Jughead asked worried "I didn't get you anything and I feel bad." Betty said struggling to breath. "Baby I don't need anything I just need you and the babies." Betty smiled with her tear stained face and hugged Jughead. The rest of the day Betty and the Twins cuddled with Jughead and they watched movies. Betty and Jughead also tried to get the kids to start walking. Jughead got a notification on his phone and he saw it was the delivery guy he let him and went to the door. Grub hub delivered Bettys favorite food from Taco Bell. Betty got up and went to the kitchen and saw Jughead had got Betty her favorite food she put the kids in the high chairs and gave them some baby food. Betty and Jughead ate their dinner and Betty felt tired they went back to the movie they were watching and soon Betty fell asleep. The kids were falling asleep so Jughead put them to bed early and after they were out cold he went back to the living room and brought Betty to bed he went and cleaned the kitchen and turned off the TV and then went to bed himself.