Pregnant??

Later that same day while Noah was asleep Betty quietly got up and went to the bathroom and took the pregnancy tests. Noah woke up and Betty was gone he got sad and woke up Jughead and said "Daddy where's mommy?" "I'm not sure maybe she went to the bathroom." Jughead told him Noah sat down and jughead sat up and turned on "Alvin and the chipmunks." Juliet slowly woke up and she rubbed her eyes and sat in Jugheads lap and watched the movie. Betty walked in and Noah ran to her Betty picked him up and said "Noah I need to talk to Daddy can you and Jules stay here and watch the movie?" "Yes mommy." Betty set him down and he went to the couch and sat with Juliet. Jughead walked to the bathroom with Betty and she showed him the positive tests, Jughead smiled and picked up Betty and kissed her passionately then Jughead said "let's tell the kids." they went back to the kids and Betty got Athena and Jay fed them than sat them on the couch. Betty took a deep breath and said "Noah Juliet Jay and Athena... mommy and daddy have a announcement." "What is it mommy." Juliet asked Jughead smiled and nodded "Well you guys are gonna have another sibling." Athena and Jay smiled and asked "where is it?" Jughead said "it's in mommy's tummy." Noah got up and helped Juliet down and they hugged Betty and gave her a kiss. "Mommy and daddy me and Juliet are sorry for being clingy we just feel like you will forget about us because you left us for a week." Noah said Betty smiled and said "okay 1 when did you learn the word clingy and 2 we could never forget you some times we just need time to are selves but we are all going to go see auntie V Cher and Toni and uncle Kev and Arch-" Betty said but was cut off by Jughead "And papa FP." Juliet smiled and said "1 we learned clingy from uncle Kev and 2 we love you and I can't wait to see auntie Cher." Betty smiled and kissed all the kids heads as well as Jughead. Betty and Jughead put the kids to bed and then went to their room. "Jug I called the doctor and I have a appointment tomorrow at 3pm and Kevin is on his way and we are leaving tomorrow after the appointment with him and going to Riverdale." Betty told Jughead "okay." Jughead said softly and he kissed Betty "also while you were putting Noah to bed I drew you a bath." Betty smiled and grabbed his hand and they went and relaxed. Jughead massaged her shoulders and then they went to bed.