Party!!!

It had been a few months since Juliet was in the hospital. It was July 3rd Juliet and Noah are 15 months and Athena and Jay are 2 months. Betty had invited the inner circle group to the Jones house in Connecticut, Betty was throwing a party for the 4th of July. Everyone showed up the day before the party and Jughead had went and bought some legal fireworks, Betty made a red white and blue cake for everyone. Varchie, Kangs, Chonie, Sweet-pea, and Bughead were in the living room talking about the kids. Betty left to go feed the kids and Jughead went to the door and got the pizzas they ordered for dinner. Betty brought All the kids down stairs and put them in their high-chairs. Noah and Juliet were teething and they had about 3 teeth. Jughead fed them applesauce and Jay and Athena had bottles, even though Betty had breastfed them, they were Jones kids through and through. Betty, Veronica, Kevin, Toni, and Cheryl all went and put the kids to bed and gossiped about Riverdale, the Serpents, and collage, meanwhile Jughead, Archie, Fangs, and Sweet-pea were in the living room playing video games and talking about the Serpents as well. It was currently 11:00pm and everyone was headed to bed all couples had their own room and Sweet-pea was alone. Jughead and Betty stayed up a little later because, Betty wanted to take a bath with Jughead, when they were done Betty and Jughead cuddled in bed and fell asleep.

*The next day*

Betty woke up and Jughead wasn't in bed Betty got up and showered and put on a red dress. Everyone was downstairs and Betty joined them and they had a prepared breakfast that Veronica made. The girls and Kevin went to the playroom and played, while the boys went to the living room and watched Sponge bob square pant. At 2:00 Betty went and fed the kids and then went back to the girls, before they knew it it was dark out and they all went outside and, did the fireworks. After fireworks Betty and Jughead served everyone cake and they all had a good night. Betty and Jughead had to put the kids to bed, when they were gone Veronica told the others "I don't think they should have anymore kids." everyone glared at her with a upset face, Betty overheard when she went to get Jules toy. Betty grabbed her toy and ran upstairs crying...