When?

Betty looked at Jughead and said "I would like to but Juliet and Noah are light sleepers so I think we should wait till that trip in October you were talking about." Jughead smiled and kissed Betty they couldn't help them selfs soon clothes were on the floor but Jughead didn't want to go against Bettys wishes so he used protection.

*the next morning*

Jughead woke up and Betty wasn't next to him he got up and got dressed and he went to the kitchen Betty was sitting at the island and she was looking at a letter from Yale Jughead kissed her head and hugged her Jughead noticed he had one too, they opened them and they were letters informing them that were graduating at the end of June Betty and Jug smiled and kissed. Betty went on her phone and called Veronica "V I have great news... me and Jug are graduating this year in like a few weeks." "B I'm so proud of you guys." "thanks V but I need help when we go to graduation we need you to baby sit." Veronica squealed and agreed to do it. After talking Betty and Jughead got the kids and changed them. Betty and Jughead were happy to be graduating while the kids were napping Betty and Jughead were watching a movie called Soul surfer on Netflix Betty fell asleep in Jugheads arms. Once the movie was done Jughead got up and ordered pizza and gave Athena and Jay bottles. A few minutes later the pizza was delivered Jughead lightly shook Betty awake and told her dinner had arrived Betty got up and Noah and Juliet were sitting at the table waiting for food. Betty handed out food and they all ate. "Noah and Jules Mammy and Daddy have news." Betty told them "What mommy?" Juliet asked. "Well auntie V is coming and babysitting you in a couple weeks because me and Daddy are graduating from collage." "Yay." Noah and Juliet cheered they love having veronica around. After dinner Jughead cleaned up the kitchen and dining room table, while Betty gave the girls a bath. Once they were all cleaned Betty called for Jughead he walked upstairs and said "What do you need my love?" Jughead said brushing a piece of blond hair behind Bettys ear. "Can you give the boys a bath? I'm gonna put Juliet to bed and I'm gonna feed Athena and do the same for Jay after you get the boys done." "Yes." Jug replied then went and gave them a bath.