Alice Arrested for life.

After betty locked the door she got on her phone and called sheriff Keller. When sheriff Keller arrived he put Alice in cuffs and asked Betty what was wrong. Betty said "Well in Connecticut Jughead was falsely accused of kidnapping me by my mom and she came to our house to do god knows what and now she is here. All she does in follow me and I want it over with." "Alright Betty I understand. Alice After what Betty told me this your third strike you Ms. Smith are arrested for life." Veronica comforted Betty who had fell to the ground crying. Jughead ran out to the living room and asked what was happening. Veronica told him what happened, Jughead hugged Betty and said "baby I'm sorry I didn't wake up and come out here and help you." Betty looked at him and she calmed down and caught her breath and said "No Jug I didn't want to wake you because Juliet wanted you and I didn't want to wake her up too." Betty hugged him and they all went to bed.

*Next day*

It was Thanksgiving day Betty and Jughead were getting the kids dressed. Noah and Juliet played with their toys in the living room and Jughead Betty Veronica Archie Kevin FP Reggie Cheryl Toni Fangs and Sweet-pea were talking and sitting in the family room. Athen and Jay were taking a nap. Veronica left and went to the dinning room and they told her the food was ready. Veronica smiled and yelled food is ready everyone walked in and they all took a seat Betty and Jughead were the last ones to enter Jughead was walking with Noah and Juliet and Betty was carrying Athena and Jay. Once everyone was seated they prayed and dug into the food, Noah and Juliet had some of Betty and Jugs and Athena and Jay had bottles once they were done Betty put them on their play mat and they were able to crawl so Betty put up a little gate so they didn't go towards the table. After dinner everyone had pie and then they all watched a movie called Miracle which is a hockey movie. After the movie everyone left Jughead was cuddled with Betty, Noah and Jules, Athena and Jay were already in the crib sleeping. Jughead took Noah and Jules changed them and tucked them in to bed. Then he went and picked up Betty and carried her to bed and changed her into her PJs and then he did the same and cuddled her.