Telling our parents.

The next day Betty and Jughead decided to tell their parents tho Betty was thinking about not telling her mother about the baby because her mom gave away her collage funds and abandoned her for the farm. Jughead encouraged her to, so Betty agreed and they went to the living room when FP and Alice got home Betty asked them to join her and Jughead in the living room they agreed and sat in the chairs across from the couch. Betty started crying then Jug rubbed her back and she told Jughead to tell them while Betty ran to her bathroom and threw up. "Boy what's going on?" FP asked while Alice looked mad. Jughead said "Betty is 2 weeks pregnant and she is scared. She found out yesterday and we are going to raise it and take care of it." Alice stood up and yelled "HOW DARE YOU GET MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT." FP stood up and said "Alice they're 18 years old and they can do what ever they want with it." "But they haven't gotten through collage how will they watch a baby while at class?" Alice said. Jughead told Mrs.Smith that Betty will do morning classes and he will be doing night class or the other way around depending on how Betty feels because by the time they start collage Betty will be 3 months pregnant and they will be in Connecticut but they will come to visit during the holidays if they can make it. Alice ran out of the house and FP told Jughead to go check on Betty. Jughead went upstairs and saw his beautiful girlfriend sleeping in their bed so he decided to let her sleep so he got in bed with her and cuddled up next to her a couple seconds later she rolled over and Jughead kissed her head and she wrapped her arms around him and drifted back off to sleep. When Betty woke up a few hours later jughead told her what happened and Betty cried wishing her mom would have been more supportive. Betty was so upset Jughead held her and a little bit later they were sound asleep again.