Book 2

It's currently December 12th Betty was working on school and she was very stressed Jughead was meeting with his publisher to get his second book published 'Stonewall Hell'. Jughead was givin a break while his publisher looked over his work, and he walked out to the kitchen to see Betty twirling her hair and drinking coffee, Jughead walked over to her and massaged her shoulders. Betty turned around and hugged him. "Betts what's wrong?" Jughead asked and kissed her head. "I'm stressed with all this school work I can't think of an article to write." Betty said crying. "Well Betts we just turned 20 so how about you write about what it was like have 2 sets of twins less than a year apart and about being a teen mom?" Bettys eyes widened and she said "but I would have to mention you and V and Archie" Jughead responded with "I'm sure Archie and Veronica will love that you wrote about them and you can mention me all you want." Jughead wiped away her tears and kissed her. Betty smiled and walked to her computer while Jughead returned to his office and talked to his publisher. At 5 o'clock at night Betty started cooking dinner she was almost finished writing her article, Jughead walked out and once his publisher left he went to the kitchen and smelled the delicious food Betty had prepared. Betty asked Jughead to plate the food while she got the kids. Noah and Juliet were in the playroom playing with blocks, Athena and Jay were in a room similar but they were crawling around playing with stuffed animals. Betty put Jay and Athena in the high chairs and she gave them bottles. Noah and Juliet sat in booster seats at the table and they ate spaghetti with Betty and Jughead.when they were done Betty took Athena and Jay to the nursery and got them in their pjs and Noah and Jules were in their room waiting for Betty and Jughead. Once Jughead was done doing the dishes he went to Juliets room he got her in her pajamas, read her a book and rocked her to sleep then he did the same for Noah. Betty struggled to get Jay to sleep but he finally fell asleep. Betty went to her room and Jughead was laying in bed Betty got in her pajamas and laid in bed almost immediately fell asleep. Jughead noticed she was tired and he covered her with the blankets and he cuddled her and kissed her head and fell asleep a little while later.