Home

Betty looked up and cried more Jughead lifted her chin and said "Baby tell me what's wrong." Betty looked at him and said "I-I-I th-thought yo-you left m-me." "I just went to get you coffee. I would never leave you. You make me so happy." Betty kissed him and hugged him then she went and changed into one of Jugheads shirts and her sweatpants. While she was in the bathroom the doctor came in and said "the babies look great you are free to leave I just need you and Ms. Cooper to fill out the discharge papers." "Thank you." Jughead Replied. When Betty came out she saw Jughead signing papers she asked "What are you doing Juggie?" "Just signing the discharge papers, you'll also need to sign." Jughead Replied. Betty fed the babies burped them and changed them then singed the papers. Jughead got the baby carriers and Betty put Noah in his and Jug put Juliet in hers. Betty got the bag and she felt tired Jughead walked up to her and said "Let me take care of this you had 2 kids yesterday." He kissed her head and grabbed the baby bag and threw it over his shoulder then he picked up the carriers and they left for the car. Betty got in the passenger side front seat and Jughead put the babies in the back and secured them then got in the front and drove them to their home when they got home Betty got Noah out of the car and Jughead got the bag and Juliet. When they got inside Betty and Jughead laid the twins in their cribs and Betty went to the kitchen and looked at the time it was 1:00 so she made some lunch for her and Jug. "Juggie come her please." Betty called out. Jughead ran in worried and said "What? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Betty giggled and showed him the food. Jughead walked up relived and kissed his Fiancée and they sat and at their food. Betty looked at the baby monitor and saw the babies getting fussy she said "Juggie the babies are getting fussy. Will you help me with them?" "Of course Betts" they walked upstairs Betty picked up Juliet and started feeding her. Betty said "Wow Jones kids are good eaters." Jughead laughed and picked up Noah. When Juliet was done eating Betty gave her to Jughead and he burped her while Betty fed Noah. When they were done Betty and Jughead put the babies down to sleep and Betty and Jughead went to the living room and binged shows till the babies cried again.