Telling our friends

Betty and Jug arrived at pops At 8:45 and sat at a booth and waited for Archie and Veronica. Archie and Veronica arrived at 9:00 and sat down with Betty and Jughead. They ordered Milkshakes and talked about what happened after school and Betty and Jughead said at the same time "We got accepted to Yale." Archie and Veronica were so happy for Betty and Jug. Veronica said "me and Archiekins got in to collage as well I got accepted to Harvard." Betty said "congrats V." Archie said "I got accepted to Notre Dame and it's for football." Jug Said "wow that's amazing Arch." Veronica asked Betty and Jughead to stay at hers this weekend after graduation. Betty and Jughead agreed and then the core four finished there shakes and went home. When Betty and Jughead got home Alice asked them to come to the kitchen. Jug Followed Betty and when they entered the room Betty and Jug saw a beautiful cake that Alice mad and then they ate some cake and talked about what they did at Pops.

Time jump to the day before Graduation.

It was Thursday Betty and Jug went to school and then went home Betty and Jug were looking for apartments to rent for September for the Fall semester till the spring semester They found the perfect place that had lots of room for them and the things they needed for classes and for furniture. Betty went to pops at 6:00 to meet Kevin and Cheryl to tell them the news about collage. Cheryl was so happy and she hugged Betty and said "Tell hobo I said congrats. Toodles." And Cheryl strutted out the door of pops to have a rendezvous with her love Toni. Kevin stayed at pops with Betty and asked "are you and Jughead going to be living together or?" Betty said "of course Kevin We are already living together." Betty and Kevin chatted about Kevin's Dating life tho there wasn't much of a conversation there. They finished there milkshakes and went home. When Betty got home it was around 7 and Betty told FP and Alice that tomorrow her and Jughead were staying at Veronicas. Betty went upstairs and she changed and went to bed and Jughead soon joined her.