Book!

It was currently September 5th Betty and Jughead had started school again they were told because of the kids they were aloud to do online school till graduation even tho it was in at least 2 more years. Betty woke up and did her work then went to the kids room they weren't in there cribs Betty went downstairs and didn't see Jughead in the kitchen so she went to the living room and saw the babies in the swings she let out a sigh of relief, she looked in Jugheads Office and saw some random person in the office with Jughead. She gave him a look and he excused himself he went to Betty and kissed her then said "Hey... um that's the book publisher and he heard of my book 'Town with Pep' (pep is written in blood.) and he wants to publish it." Bettys eyes widened and she smiled "Juggie I'm so proud of you! Now get back in their and get that book published." Jughead walked back in to the office and Betty fed the babies and made herself some food. Jughead and the Publisher walked to the entrance and Jughead shook his hand and thanked him for coming, once he left and his car was gone he locked the door and ran to the kitchen Betty was sitting and eating Jughead stood her up and lifted her in the air and kissed her passionately. "What was that for Juggie?" Betty asked with a chuckle. "He's gonna make copy's and publish the book!" Jughead said with so much excitement. Betty hugged him and kissed him. Then their was a knock at the door they weren't expecting anyone so they were confused. Jughead looked threw the look hole and saw that it was Alice Cooper he quietly walked away and told Betty it was Alice Betty ran to the Living room and Grabbed Juliet and Jughead grabbed Noah they called the police when they arrived Jughead walked out and told the officers "Officer, this woman is Trespassing my wife has a restraining order and she was told by the police already that she was not aloud on our property." "Sir I'm detective Ross and I was the officer that was with you Fiancé at the time in the hospital. I will let the DA know and I will make sure you and your wife are safe." The detective assured him. Betty walked out with the twins and Alice yelled at betty that she made a huge mistake marrying Jughead and having the kids. Betty cried and went back to the house and Jughead followed her and so did the detective to help Betty. Betty then yell "WE NEED TO GET A SECURITY SYSTEM!"