1st ultrasound

The Next morning Jughead woke up before Betty which rarely ever happened so he went to the kitchen and looked at the calendar. It was July 5th and on the calendar it said 12:00 Doctor appointment for baby. Jug looked at the time it was 10:45 and Betty never sleeps this late so he went to check on her when he got upstairs Betty was still sleeping. Jug decided it was best to let her sleep she worked really hard yesterday. When Betty woke up she looked around the room and saw that Jug wasn't in bed she heard the shower turn on and she got up and decided to join Jug. Jug was facing the opposite way of the entrance to the shower. Betty got in and turned Jughead around and kiss him passionately then it turned into a make out. When they were done they had to hurry and get ready for the baby appointment. Betty and Jug got to the doctors at 11:50 and checked in. A few minutes later Betty and jughead where called back and they were asked a few questions. The the nurse left and the doctor came in moments later. Betty laid back and the doctor put a blue gel on Bettys stomach and used the tool and then the little baby popped up it was like the size of a peanut.after the doctors appointment Betty and Jug went to Pops and got burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Betty and Jug went home and Betty went to her room and changed into some sweats, one of Jugs 's' shirts and one of his hoodies. When she came downstairs Betty saw Jug sitting on the couch on his phone Betty then said "Juggie? Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" "Of course my love come here." Jughead said with a smile Betty walked over and sat between Jugs legs and placed her head on his chest. Jughead pulled her closer and kissed her head as they watched 'The Notebook'. When the movie was done Jug noticed that Betty was sleeping so he carefully got out from under her then he picked her up and carried her to their bedroom Jug closed the door behind them and they cuddled in bed together and Jughead felt like the luckiest man in the world because he was going to have a baby with the love of his life and he was going to be living in the same apartment with her and there baby. FP walked in and he wanted to talk to Jug but he saw him and Betty were asleep so he closed to door and decided that he could do it another time and he went down stairs and relaxed.