Attention

Nothing has happened the last month Betty and Jughead just ate pops, relaxed and watched movies. Today was Betty and Jugs second ultrasound and the baby was like the size of a blueberry. After the doctors Betty and Jug went home and Betty went to their bedroom and changed into comfy clothing she put on one of jugs 'S' tee-shirts and some sweat pants. She walked down stairs and Jug was writing his novel on his computer Betty smiled at the love of her life, then she went to get some water when she went back to the living room she took Jugs computer from him and he said "Hey I was on a roll I had a great idea." "I know but I'm pregnant and want attention." Betty retorted. She sat in Jugs lap and they kissed passionately there kiss turned into a make out session, Jug picked Betty up and they went to their bedroom and had some fun, when they were done Betty and Jug fell asleep in each other's arms.

*The next day*

Betty woke up with a headache then she remembered what happened last night and smiled she slowly and quietly got up Betty went and got a shower and brushed her teeth. When she came out she put on some panties jeans and a bra she went over to the mirror and she saw a bump and smiled. Jughead woke up and saw Betty looking at her self in the mirror and he thought how perfect she was he got up and Betty didn't notice so he walked up behind her and kissed her head and put his hands on her small bump. Betty was so happy and leaned back a little and she told jug she loved him a lot. Betty didn't fell well she went to the bathroom and threw up Jughead ran after her and he held her hair back for her Betty was crying and when she was done she sat on the floor against the wall and Jug when betty calmed dow Jug lifted her up and she brushed her teeth again and they went down stairs had lunch and watched movies. FP got home and asked to speak to Jughead. Jughead got up and told Betty he would be right back he walked to the kitchen and FP said "Jug I know I wasn't the best father and I was not a good example but you need to do better than I did and be their for Betty and this kid and when it gets hard talk to Betty don't shut her out and don't turn to Alcohol when things get hard. That's where I messed up." Jughead hugged his dad and said "I will dad."