Are we having a baby?

Betty woke up and she went to the nursery she fed the babies and changed them she brought them to the living room and put them in their swings while she cooked Breakfast for her and Jughead she finished cooking and platted the food as she set the food on the table she looked up and saw Jughead leaning against the wall and smiling at her she walked over to Jughead and kissed him he was wearing just sweatpants and Betty was wearing booty shorts and one of his shirts. They got the babies baby food and noticed they started teething. When they were done Betty put the babies down for a nap then her and Jughead took a shower. They headed to the doctors and they ran tests to see if Betty was pregnant. A few minutes later the doctor came back and did a ultrasound he told Betty she was 2 weeks along. Betty thanked the doctor they made an appointment and went back home. Betty was laying in bed and she was sad Jughead came in and he had the twins one in each arm. He put them on the bed and he asked her if she was ok Betty said "Yeah Just thinking of what room we should make the new babies room." Betty smiled. "I was think the room next to the twins and once we find out the gender we can shop and Ill make the room like a dream room and ill make it very special." He kissed Betty and then they felt hands on their face they grabbed the kids and kissed them and they binged watched "friends". Betty was hungry and said "Juggie. I'm hungry. I want 'chick fil a'." Jughead laughed and said "Ok my love Ill be back." He kissed her head and went to get her food. When he got back he went to the bedroom and she was talking to the babies playing with them they were laughing and giggling and Jughead thought it was cute. He walked in and gave Betty her food and she was happy she ate her food and kissed him. The babies were tired and hungry Betty fed them and Jughead took them to their room and changed them and rocked them to sleep. When he went back to the bedroom Betty was crying, Jughead grabbed her and said "Baby are you okay? What's wrong?" "I just wish my mom was here to support me. I don't feel like a good mom." Jughead held her and said "Baby your mom is a terrible woman she is where she needs to be. Also you are the best mom. The kids love you Noahs first word was "Mama" and Juliet always lays with you." Betty kissed him and she soon fell asleep in his arms.