Kev and fangs

Betty- Kevin Keller and Fangs Fogarty would make great parents because they are very kind and helpful I have five kids and I have three more on the way and Kevin and Fangs are always helping out whenever I need to go to a doctors appointment or I need to go out and do something but I can't take the kids with me I always am able to call Fangs and ask him to help me and ask Kevin as well and they both come and help out whenever help is needed. They treat my kids like if they were their own.

Jughead-Kevin is a very outgoing positive person and he is one of those people that kind of likes the best out of people but if they try their hardest he understands that and the same goes with Fangs me and Betty have three daughters and two sons and we have two more sons on the way and another daughter and we always at times need to go do something whether it's doctors appointments to check on the baby or babies or we need to go do something but we're not able to bring kids with us like maybe an anniversary trip we always trust Kevin and Fangs and they're always here within minutes helping out taking care of the kids and the kids love them.

Noah - Uncle Kev is amazing he teaches me and my twin sister Things we might need to know for school and new words when we were one we learned how to say the word clingy from him, Uncle Fangs on the other hand he teaches me and my twin sister how to protect ourselves if we are ever in situations so like if somebody grabs us we know what to do and we learned moves if we needed to fight someone so we can get away but my uncle Kevin teaches us not to hit anyone at school or our siblings and Fangs also does that as well

Juliet- uncle Kev he is very fun to be around he always knows ways to make us happy like last week and while playing with my little sisters Athena and Paris Athena grabbed a toy and she hit me on accident and I knew it was an accident but it still hurt and I ran crying to uncle Kev because he was watching us while my parents were gone for their anniversary and he talked with me and Athena and she started crying because she was upset that she hurt me but then uncle Kev played with us and we had a good time.

Jay- my uncle Fangs is cool he taught me and my siblings self defense for if we ever get in a situation and we don't know what to do he teaches us so many different scenarios and with him growing up in Riverdale where my parents lived he knows a lot because there was a gang and I think it still exists called southside serpents and they would help people who needed it and he learned things from them like self-defense and he teaches me and my siblings that too

Athena-uncle Fangs and Kev are so loving one night I had a nightmare and I went to there room and they let me stay with them and they help me sleep.

Paris- Kevin is funny and we always watch musicals and sing.

Kevin and Fangs then we're able to adopt a kid and they named her Amethyst Elizabeth Fogarty-Keller