Big news times 2!!

Betty and Jughead were currently at the airport Betty and Jughead were so happy they were gonna see their babies. They boarded their flight and Betty was so tired she slept the whole way home. When they landed they went to the Pembroke. Betty and Jughead got to Veronicas. "B and Jug welcome back. Come in I have a surprise for you. Okay guys go ahead." Betty and Jug looked confused. Juliet and Noah crawled to Betty and Jug and said "Ma-ma Da-da." Betty and Jughead smiled, picked them up and kissed them. Betty asked when they started crawling and talking. Veronica said happily "actually yesterday they started crawling and I got it on camera I'll send it to you, and I never heard them talk till now." Betty and Jughead were so happy they hugged and thanked Veronica they got her a shell necklace at Bora Bora. Veronica hugged them and thanked them. Betty and Jughead went to pops and got some burgers and fries. Betty wasn't feeling well she said "I'll be right back." Jughead asked "are you okay baby?" "Yeah just need to goto the restroom." Betty said and walked away she went to the bathroom and threw up and cried. She walked out and sat down she asked if they could go home because she was not feeling well. Jughead payed and put the kids in the car and drove home. Betty got Juliet out of the car and put her in the nursery Jughead did the same with Noah. Betty went to the bathroom again she locked the door and she got out 3 pregnancy tests and took them. She waited 3 minutes and flipped them over they were all positive! Betty broke down crying, Jughead got worried he unlocked the door and walked in to see Betty crying he got on his knees and asked what's wrong. She couldn't speak she just gave him the tests he looked at them and smiled he hugged her. Betty looked at him and said " I'm worried having 3 babies will be stressful." Betty ran downstairs and made a appointment. Jughead knew Betty would be stressed so he drew her a bath and he put in one of Bettys favorite bath bombs. Betty walked upstairs and saw Jughead next to the bathroom door he showed her the bath and she kissed him she said "I have a appointment tomorrow you can come if you want." "Of course I'll come it's our baby" Jughead said. Betty and Jug then rested in the tub for about an hour then the put the kids to bed and went to bed themselves.