Triplets

Betty and Jughead were currently in the hospital and Jughead called everyone and requested that Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, and fangs go to the hospital Kevin and Fangs walked in and they had amethyst who is 1 year old. Betty smiled and said "Kev I have a surprise for you after the kids are born." Kevin smiled and hugged Betty then they went to the waiting room Cheryl walked in with Toni and talked for a little then they went to the waiting room. Betty was at 10cm and started pushing all the kids were born 5 minutes apart. Flynn had blond hair and blue eyes and Jason had black hair and green eyes and Lilian has dirty blonde hair with blue green eyes. When Betty could have visitors Kevin and fangs walked in and Fangs was holding Amethyst Cheryl and Toni walked in and asked what the names were. "Well Kevin I want you to meet Jason Kevin Jones." Kevin started crying and said "I'm honored." "Cheryl I want you to meet Lilian Cheryl Jones." Cheryl held her and was crying as well "and everyone this is Flynn FP Jones." Betty said. Flynn was born first then Jason then Lilian.

The next day

Betty and Jug took the triplets home and put them in the nursery. FP walked in and said "Jug got your text what's up?" "Dad I want you to meet from youngst to oldest Lilian (lili) Cheryl Jones, Jason Kevin Jones, and Flynn...Fp Jones." FP smiled and hugged betty and jughead and was happy to meet the triplets. Later that day Noah, Juliet, Jay, Athena, and Paris met their new siblings and held them and they were so happy with their life.

Betty and Jughead had an amazing life with 7 kids and they all went on to do great things in life. 

The end!!!