2nd Graduation.

*2 week time jump*

Veronica had arrived at 5 in the morning Betty and Jughead had graduation at 12 but they had to be there at 10 Betty got up and opened the door and then she got veronica settled in and then went back to bed for a few minutes. At 6 Betty and Jughead got up they went to get ready. While Betty was in the shower Jughead went and talked to Veronica because he wanted to surprise Betty by having Veronica bring the kids. Jughead had made a few calls and Veronica was able to get Yale to set up a area where Veronica could bring all 4 kids. Jughead went to the bathroom after talking to Veronica and kissed Bettys head as she was brushing her teeth and then he got in the shower, once he was done he brushed his teeth and got dressed nice in a casual tux not like his wedding tux. Betty got in a short blue dress and they got their caps and gowns. Once they arrived Jughead texted Veronica then him and Betty walked inside hand in hand. At 11:30 everyone walked out Jughead spotted Veronica and pointed to her for Betty, Betty started crying and she was so happy that Jughead had did that for her. After 4 hours they were finally done Betty ran to Veronica and the kids and Jughead followed behind Juliet and Noah jumped up and down Betty and Jughead picked them up and Veronica was rocking Athena and Jays carriers. Once they were done they went home Betty and Jughead had ordered Chinese food and they gave Noah and Juliet some, Veronica had to go due to some issues with her rum business. When Betty, Jughead and the kids were done eating it was around 7pm Betty put on 'Finding Nemo' on Disney+ for Noah and Juliet and Athena and Jay were in their rockers. Betty went to her bathroom and showered and got in her pajamas she sat on her bed and laid down and soon fell asleep. After Jughead cleaned up he got worried about Betty so he went upstairs to find her passed out Jughead smiled and kissed her head then went to the kids. "Noah and Jules it's time for bed." Jughead turned off the tv and got the kids he went to Athena and Jays room and laid them in the cribs then went to Juliets room rocked her to sleep and did the same for Noah then he went and changed Athena and Jay and rocked them back to sleep then he went to his room and got changed and climbed into bed with Betty.