1st ultrasound.

The next morning Jughead gave Betty breakfast in bed. The kids asked where Betty was and Jughead told them she was in bed. When Betty was done she set her plate on her night stand and she went on her phone and texted Jughead she was done when the kids were done Jughead cleaned them off and they went to the playroom and played together. Jughead went to go get Bettys plate and when he got their Betty was going to the bathroom jughead followed and he did what he always does when Betty gets sick from being pregnant. Betty and Jughead went downstairs and Jughead cleaned the kitchen and Betty was binge watching showes in the living room. All the kids went to the living room and cuddled with Betty it was currently 12 and Jughead finished cleaning he went to the living room and Betty was napping with the kids, the doorbell rang and Jughead opened the door. Kevin walked in and said "Jughead where is baby B." "She is in the living room napping with the kids." Jughead informed him. At 1:30 Jughead went to the living room and the kids were watching a movie with Kevin, Jughead lightly shook Betty and they got ready to leave and Kevin got the kids packed. Once the car was packed and everyone was ready they left. Once they were at the doctors Kevin got out of his car and went to Betty and Jugheads and he stayed with the kids. Betty and jughead were called to the back and Betty laid down and she got her ultrasound and the doctor said "so Mr and Mrs. Jones you are having triplets... just kidding." Betty and Jughead laughed "Mrs. Jones you are having one baby from what I can see." Betty nodded and she sat up and they got pictures and left. When they got to the car Kevin went to his car and they headed to Riverdale. Betty and Jughead were told they can stay at Veronicas so they went to the Pembroke. Betty was looking out the window thinking how amazing everything was Athena and Jay were speaking well they were walking and Betty is gonna move Jay and Athena into the big kid room and they sit in booster seats and car seat instead of carriers. Noah and Juliet were 2 and they were smart and happy to share a room with their younger siblings Betty was married to the most caring gentle and most handsome man in the world. Jughead put his hand on Bettys thigh and smiled. Betty also got a hanging swing for the living room so people could sit there and swing while watching TV.