Betty gives a statement

Betty was asked to go to the police station betty was in tears and she was separated from Jughead Betty was taken to an interrogation room and asked a a few questions. " Hello Betty I'm Detective Ross." The detective said "Hello I'm Betty Cooper." Betty said with her tear stained face. "I need you to tell me everything that happened from the moment you were kidnapped." Betty was so confused and said "kidnapped? What are you talking about." "Ms.Cooper do you know this woman?" She put a picture of Alice in front of betty. Betty said "Yes that is my mother." The detective said "she calmed you were kidnapped by this gentleman" Ross slides a picture of Jughead in front of Betty. Betty yells "MY MOM IS STUPID." "Ms.cooper I need you to calm down and tell me what is wrong." "I'm pregnant. And jughead is my boyfriend. My mom gave me papers saying I was gonna give away my baby and I didn't want to. I'm 18 and me and Jug are about to start collage and I am so upset and we start school in two weeks and I wanted to leave my controlling mother so I packed my stuff with Juggie and we left for collage. I chose to leave and I have a picture of the note I left." Betty showed her and said "Ok so let me get this strait you choose to leave and you are pregnant?" Ross asked "yes" betty retorted. "And who is this Jughead you speak of?" "Jughead, Jug,Juggie are nicknames for Forsyth he didn't like his name so we call him Jughead" "Ok I'm gonna take this to DDA Jane and you can wait here." "Wait'' betty said "yes?" "Would it be possible to get like a restraining order on my mom?" "Yes I will bring you the papers for that" A few minutes later Betty was done filling out the papers and betty fell and passed out Ross walked in to check on betty and saw she was on the floor and she yelled "call paramedics!" A few hours later betty woke up and was in the hospital a nurse came in and asked if she was ok Betty nodded and detective Ross walked in and told her what happened Betty said "is the baby ok?" Ross said "yes you were just very stressed." and Betty sighed with relief Betty asked "Can I see Jughead." "I have officers bring him here right now." "Is he free to go?" Betty asked "Yes, he is. Your Story checkout." A few minutes later Jug ran in and saw Betty he kissed her head and asked what happened Ross told him the story and left Betty was tired and Jughead sat in a chair and held her hand while she fell asleep.