Telling their friends

The next morning Betty woke up in Jugs arms and she was happy Betty kissed him and he slowly woke up then kissed her back. Betty said she was gonna shower and get ready for the day then they were gonna meet up with Archie and Veronica and tell them the news. Jughead said "ok ill get ready after you." Betty slowly got up and walked into the bathroom and got in the shower Jughead sat up and turned on the TV and watched some Netflix. Betty got out of the shower and she threw up because she didn't feel well Jughead came in and held her wet hair back and rubbed her back with his other hand once Betty was better Jughead then hopped into the shower while Betty brushed her teeth and got ready to go to pops and meet with their friends. When Jughead got done in the shower he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on and he looked at his beautiful girlfriend as she was putting on make up and he asked her why she puts on makeup. Betty said "I put makeup on for fun and to be creative." He shook his head then stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. He grabbed some clothes and changed then went back into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Betty and jughead headed to pops and saw Archie and Veronica they caught up on each others life's since they haven't seen each other since that night Veronica Looked at Betty and asked "so what was the big news you had to tell us?" "Well me and Jug have something to tell you." Betty said. Archie glared at Jug and said "What it is." Betty held Jugheads hand and looked at Veronica and said "That night at the Pembroke me and Jug didn't use protection and now we are pregnant." Veronica looked at Archie then she looked back at Betty and said. "Congratulations! When is the Baby due? We need a baby shower." "V slow down I'm only like 3 weeks pregnant. But if it makes you happy during one of the breaks we can throw one." Archie asked Jug "But who will watch the baby when you guys have classes to go to?" "Well one of us will take evening classes and the other with take morning classes. I'm good with either whatever Betts wants she can take those classes and I'll be good with it." Veronica said "Wow Jughead you are taking this very well." "Thank you." Said Jughead. Jughead wanted to be a better father than his dad and that was at the top of his list for when the baby comes.