Visit and Dakota

The night before Betty, Jug and the kids had to leave Betty called Veronica. Veronica was just outside their place to surprise them Jughead let her in and they all had dinner together and they caught up. "V do you still have that place at the Dakota?" Betty asked. "Yeah. Why?" Veronica asked looking back and forth between Betty and Jughead. "Well Veronica I have a book singing for my book I published 'Town With Pep' and we were looking at places to stay, But if you still own the Dakota that might help with money." Jughead told her. Veronicas eyes widened "Wow! Congratulations Jughead. Yes we still have it here I have the key. Also there is 24/7 security so if like paparazzi is bothering you they will get rid of them with in minutes." Veronica hugged Jughead and Betty and gave them the key. Betty asked "V I know this is a lot to ask but since you are done business school...Would you stay here and watch over the house? Also Kevin will be here, him and his boyfriend broke-up and he has no place to live" Veronica nodded and they gave her the code to the gates and installed the app for the gate. Betty went to the playroom and Noah and Juliet were passed out surrounded by their stuffed animals Betty went to the dining room and said "Jug Noah and Juliet fell asleep while playing can you bring them to bed while I feed Jay and Athena." "Of course. Veronica do you wanna help put them to bed." Veronica squealed and said "Yessss." Betty went to Jay and Athenas room and fed, changed, burped, and rocked the babies to sleep. Jughead walked in and Betty was asleep while holding Jay, Jughead picked up Jay and put him in his crib and kissed his and Athenas head then he picked up Betty and brought her to bed and Veronica got settled in then went to bed. Jughead went to the kitchen and cleaned up a little then he went to his bedroom and made sure everything was packed Jughead still had energy so he looked at Betty and said "what would Betty do?" Jughead made his way to Jay and Athenas room, Veronica was walking to her room and asked Jughead "What are you doing." "I'm gonna pack for the kids." Veronica insisted that she should help Jughead allowed her to and they packed for about an hour then they went to bed Jughead remembered that he forgot to tell Betty that they also were gonna get pictures so he wrote a note and put it on his night stand and he got in bed next to Betty and kissed her head and cuddled her.