Gender reveal # 2!!

Betty woke up in the arms of her husband she turned over and Jughead was still sleeping she kissed him till he woke up he laughed and kissed her back. "Juggie are you excited to find out the genders?" Betty asked excitedly. "Jughead smiled and responded with "I'm very excited". Betty got up and went to brush her teeth and went to the closet she put on a yellow dress and Jughead did the same but put on his usual 's' t-shirt and black jeans. They went to the twins room and took them to the kitchen Betty cooked breakfast and Jughead went to the guest room to get Veronica. It was 10am and Betty was doing the dishes but kept needing a break Jughead walked in and told her to rest Betty agreed and went to the living room and took a nap. The guests arrived at 1:00 and there was food and a cake. For the Gender reveal Jughead was gonna have to crack eggs on his head and 2 of them had colors in them he went threw half the carton and got one with Blue in it he kept going and the last one had pink. Betty was happy she grabbed a towel and sent Jughead to the bedroom. After he showered he went to the kitchen and Betty jumped into his arms hugging him she let go and kissed him crying. Veronica announced it was time for presents Betty and Jughead opened the presents it was mostly clothes and toys. Veronica had one last present it was a crib for the new twins Betty tried not to accept it but in the end took it. After a few hours of hanging out everyone was gone. Betty took care of the twins and put them to bed around 8:30. Jughead was in the bathroom drawing a bath for Betty he used a rose bath bomb and he put rose petals around the tub. Betty walked in and Jughead was standing to the side he walked up to Betty and told her to enjoy. Betty frowned and said "Juggie... can you join me, and clean the mess from today later." Jughead smiled and nodded his head. They got undressed and Jughead got in then Betty got in and relaxed and Betty felt so loved, about an hour later Betty got out and she got in her pajamas then Jughead got on some boxers and sweat pants and went to clean the mess from the gender reveal. Jughead took about and hour cleaning everything when he was done he was exhausted so he went to bed Betty was still up she grabbed Jugheads hand and placed it on her stomach and the babies were kicking after about 5 minutes Betty fell asleep and Jughead fell asleep as well.