Surprise!!!

Jughead and Betty woke up the next morning and had to catch a flight for their honeymoon. It was 4:00AM and their flight was at 7am Betty fed the Babies and changed them and they got them ready to go. Jughead loaded the car and brought a pillow for Betty to sleep. Betty kissed the babies and Jughead put them in the car and they headed to the Pembroke. When they got their Veronica answered the door looking happy she grabbed the babies and gave Betty and Jug hugs and said "go have fun love birds. Maybe make more of these little ones." Betty and Jughead laughed then Jughead said "Betty I forgot to tell you this are honeymoon is 2 weeks long." Betty smiled then said "I could use the break" and Jughead smiled then said "but it is overlapping with the twins 4 month birthday." Betty said "oh. Well we can always face time with V and see them and talk to them." Jughead smiled and then said "okay let's go catch are flight." They said goodbye to Veronica and headed to the airport. Betty was looking out the window and said "Jug? You never told me where we are going." Jughead put his hand on her thigh and said "That's the surprise. I can't tell you but you will find out soon." Betty smiled and put her hand on Jugheads hand. When they arrived Betty got out and she went to get the bags and Jughead stopped her because they were heavy he took them out of the trunk and she got hers and rolled them to the checkpoint and they waited in line they checked their bags then took the carry on bags and went to security. When they were done they went to the gate and waited. Jughead got Betty some food and a coffee then Betty fell asleep on Jugheads shoulder. At 6:45 it was time to board Jughead lightly shook Betty when she woke up she heard the man say all passengers for flight 477 to Bora Bora are now boarding Jughead stood up and grabbed their bags Betty stood up and looked at him with a happy and confused look he said "ready to go to your dream destination?" Betty jumped in his arms and kissed him. He handed her her ticket and she looked at it and saw they had first class tickets Betty kissed him again they got in line checked their tickets and got in their seats. Betty held Jugheads hand and she said "Juggie I'm tired." "Then go to sleep my angle." He kissed her head and she slowly fell asleep.