Separation Anxiety

It's been 3 weeks since Betty and Jughead took their trip to Paris. Betty woke up and felt sick she got up and went to the bathroom and threw up Jughead walked in and held her hair back and rubbed her back. Betty looked at Jughead and said "Juggie I may be pregnant again." Jughead smiled and kissed her head Betty asked "can you go to the store and get 3 pregnancy tests?" Jughead said "yes I will be back in a little." Betty got up and brushed her teeth then went to Athena and Jays room and brought them to the kitchen. Noah and Juliet were able to get up and go downstairs on their own Betty made some waffles and Juliet came downstairs rubbing her eyes Betty picked her up and smiled and kissed her cheeks then sat her in her booster seat next to Athena and Jay who were in their high chairs. Jughead came back and gave Betty the bag and softly kissed her lips. "Jug Noah is not up can you check on him?" Jughead nodded and went to Noahs room, Noah was on his bed crying Jughead walked over sat next to him and put a hand on his back Noah climbed in his lap and hugged him. "Hey what's wrong buddy?" Jughead asked "I-I-I- I wa-want ma-mommy." Noah cried in his chest Jughead brought him downstairs and Betty ran to Jughead and said "what's wrong." Noah grabbed Betty and held on to her and said "Don't leave me mommy." Betty hugged him and said "I won't buddy." Jughead took care of the food and Betty set Noah in his seat and she sat down. Juliet had ran to Jughead and didn't let go of him, Jughead picked her up and said "what's wrong baby girl." "Daddy don't leave me." Noah and Juliet sat on Betty and Jugheads lap while eating breakfast after breakfast Betty tried to put Noah down but he wouldn't let go "Noah I have to take care of Jay and Athena and clean the dishes I'll be right back." Noah nodded and Betty laid Jay and Athena in their swings and then she went to the kitchen and started doing the dishes. Noah started crying and he ran to Betty and held her leg Betty finished cleaning and picked him up and went to the living room. Jughead was watching Scooby doo with Juliet and she was falling asleep Betty sat down and Noah cuddled up to her and soon fell asleep. "Jug I think they have separation Anxiety, like I think their in that phase." Betty told Jughead and he responded with "I agree but what are we gonna do we have to take care of Athena and Jay?" Betty then said "idk but we will figure it out."