4th ultrasound

Betty and Jughead were at the hospital and Betty got her four month ultrasound and they noticed something that should have been noted from the first ultrasound. The doctor looked at the screen and tilted his head with a questioning look. Betty looked at Jughead worried Jughead looked at the screen and saw there was a second baby and he let a tear slide. "Ms. Cooper do twins run in the family?" The doctor questioned. Betty said "yes, like crazy." "Well ms. Cooper and Mr. Jones you are having twins and since you are 5 months along we can tell the gender." Betty said "We have a fried who wants to have a gender reveal party." "Ok I will put them in a envelope and you can give them to your friends." The doctor said with a smile. Betty sat up and broke down into Jugheads arms. "Baby? What's wrong?" Jughead asked concerned. "I don't know if I can do it... taking care of 2 babies." Betty said with her tear stained face. Jughead wiped her tears and said "I am here the whole way we will do this together." Then the doctor came in and gave them the envelope. It was currently 8pm on December 18th, betty was tired so Jughead took her home and they went to bed, but Betty was still shook about having twins.

*the next morning*

Betty woke up and saw Jughead sleeping peacefully she kissed him all over and when he woke up he smiled. Betty and Jughead Got up and showered then Betty started packing a bag Jughead forgot they were going to Riverdale for Christmas. They packed their bags and went to the Pembroke, Veronica insisted they stay with her in the guest bedroom. Betty and Jug went to Veronicas and then V let them in and they caught up Betty handed Veronica the envelope with the gender of the babies and V was so happy then told them she already planned it and it was tomorrow! Betty and Jughead decided they should visit FP since they haven't seen him since August. On the way to the Cooper/Jones/Smith house Betty was very quiet she kept thinking what if her mom was there what would happen. Betty took a deep breath and held jugheads hand when they arrived they got out of the car and jughead hugged Betty and kissed her then they went to the door and Jughead knocked...