Paris!

It's currently October 8th Noah and Juliet are 2 years old and Athena and Jay are 1 year old. Betty and Jughead had asked Kevin to watch the kids for a week while they goto Paris. Betty and Jughead has a flight at 8am so they got up at 4 and got ready they went to the kids room and kissed them. Betty went to Kevin's room and reminded him everything, then went to the car and her and Jughead headed to the Airport to get on their flight. Betty fell asleep on Jugheads shoulder at the airport he woke her up and they got on the plane and they both fell asleep on the trip there. When they arrived Jughead and Betty got a cab and went to the hotel it was 4pm Paris time Betty and Jughead were still tired so they slept the whole day. The next day Betty and Jughead went site seeing they went to Notre Dame and then to the Eiffel Tower they had a romantic night Jughead had made reservations to have dinner at the Eiffel Tower it was hard to do but Veronica had helped out because she knew people who knew people. Once they arrived Betty said "Juggie we already saw the Eiffel Tower." "I know but with a little help from Veronica I was able to get a reservation so we can have dinner here." Jughead told her. Betty jumped with pure joy and kissed him passionately then they went to the top and had a romantic dinner together. After dinner Betty and Jughead went back to the hotel they were staying at when they got back Betty walked in and Jughead put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door and he double locked it. Betty looked at him and he walked over to her and kissed her passionately then he took of Bettys jacket and she took off his, soon all their clothes were on the floor, Betty and Jughead had talked and Betty was ready for another kid so they tried. All week Betty and Jughead tried every night for another kid, on the day when they were leaving Betty and Jughead packed and they went and got Macaroons because Betty had basically fell in love with them. At 10 Betty and Jughead arrived at the airport and they had a 1 o'clock flight Betty and Jughead got through security and then went to the gate. Jughead saw a cafe and got Betty a coffee and doughnut and he got a coffee. Once they got on the flight Betty fell asleep and Jughead read a book. Once they landed Betty and Jughead got in a taxi and headed home and Betty was excited to see her babies and spend time with them.