5th ultrasound

It was January 25. A month since Jughead had asked Betty to marry her and she said yes! Betty was now 6 3/4 months pregnant. Betty was laying in bed when Jughead came in with her favorite breakfast Waffles with syrup and a cup of coffee. As Betty sat up she felt a pain in her stomach and relished the babies were kicking she grabbed Jugheads hand and put it on her stomach and Jug cried a little before kissing her passionately. Betty ate her breakfast and got dressed for her 12:00 doctors appointment. When they got to the doctors they were called back almost immediately. The doctor told them every was good and that she right on track for her due date march 30th they got pictures and went home Betty and Jug have been doing school online because Betty did want to be given dirty looks. Betty sat on the couch and turned on her computer and did some work and Jughead did the same when they were finished Betty got up and walked over to jughead who was about to stand up when betty pushed him back down on the couch she straddled him and they started getting into it Jughead pickup Betty and carried her to the bedroom he closed the door and they had a unforgettable night.

*the next morning*

"Juggie?" Betty said in a cute soft voice "yes Betts?" He asked sincerely "we should talk about names?" "Ok. But lets not do Forsyth Pendleton Jones IV." "But its cute." Betty said in a begging tone. "How about this when we have another boy we will name him Forsyth Pendleton Jones IIII." He said "wait you wanna have more kids?" Betty asked confused "eventually. Only if you want to and its your choice because you have to do all the hard work." Jug said. "I definitely want more kids." Betty sat up and she said "I was thinking for the girl Juliet." "I love that." Jug said back then he said "for the boy I was thinking Noah, like from 'The Notebook'" Betty said "I love it. I had some ideas for the middle names. Juliet Rose and Noah James." Jughead was starting to cry and he said "their perfect." Betty smiled and straddled him and asked "round 2 or are you too tired?" "I'm never to tired for you baby." he retorted Betty giggled and they had another amazing day.