Baby Time!

It was May 31st Betty was due any day now. She was in the kitchen making dinner when she was hit by a blast of pain she screamed. Jughead came running he saw the water on the floor he got the hospital bag he got the twins in the car and buckled up then helped Betty in the car. Betty called everyone and told them she was in labor Veronica was passing through and was 5 minutes away from the hospital. When Betty and Jughead arrived Veronica ran to them and took care of the kids. Jughead hurried inside and got a nurse to help, she took them to a room and hooked up betty to a machine. A nurse came in a little while later and gave Betty an Epidural her pain went down but Betty was only 4cm. Betty was sitting on a exercise ball rocking back and forth. Betty tried walking but couldn't Jughead talked her into taking a nap Betty laid on the Bed and took a hour nap. It was about 11:45pm and Betty was at 9cm she was having a little pain Jughead did his best to comfort her. Before Betty new it the doctor came in and she was pushing her babies out Betty was trying so hard soon it was 12:10 and Jay was born and 5 minutes later Athena was born, Jughead cut the cords and the babies were taken they got wrapped in blankets Betty held Athena and Jughead held Jay Jughead had the biggest smile on his face he was so happy the babies were officially born on June 1st Betty was so tired Jughead said "Baby? Why don't you feed them then sleep. You deserve sleep." Betty nodded and fed Athena then Jay. While Betty was asleep Veronica came in with the Juliet and Noah she was gushing over how cute Athena and Jay are. Betty woke up a few hours later and fed the twins she told Jughead "Juggie you should sleep too." Veronica agreed and he got in the bed next to Betty and cuddled her Juliet and Noah were upset so Veronica put them in the bed with Jughead and Betty and they fell asleep. A little bit later a nurse came in and said "Hi. Who are you?" "Oh I'm they're best friend, Veronica Lodge. They also want me here to watch the kids while they sleep." "Woh woh woh. I was just asking I'm just here to take the kids for more tests." The nurse told her. "Oh ok I'm sorry." Veronica apologized. The nurse took the kids and returned them within the hour. Betty woke up and fed the kids and changed them a nurse walked in and asked "Mrs. Jones what are the kids names for the forms." Betty told her the names and fell asleep.