Gender reveal

Betty, Jug, Noah, Juliet, Jay, Athena, and Paris were at Kevin and Fangs house for the gender reveal they had to go on a scavenger hunt and their Would be a colored item 1/3 of the way throughout each time. Betty and Jughead got done 30 minutes later and they had 2 blue Binkys and one pink one Betty smiled and she was happy she was having what she wanted jughead smiled and was happy. Everyone was in the backyard and Kevin and Fangs announced that they were engaged Betty was so excited and Betty was so happy and hugged then "Betty you have been my best friend since we were 5 and you were the first one I told I was gay to and I want you to be my maid-of-honor." Kevin said Betty smiled and said "I would be honored." Fangs said "Jughead I at first didn't like you but I got to be with you in the serpents and learn more about you and I want you to be my Best-man." Jughead stood up and they hugged and Jug accepted. The night ended with Betty and Jughead opening presents and having cake. Betty and Jughead went home with the kids and they went to bed, Paris went to Betty and Jug and said "Mommy I'm scared." Betty nodded and she went to the girls room and rocked her to sleep. Betty then went and checked on the boys and they were in bed sleeping Betty smiled and went to bed and it was 7:30 Betty said "Jug can we think of baby names?" Jughead nodded and Betty said "well I want one of the boys to be Flynn." Jughead smiled and said "okay and the girl could be Lillian Cheryl Jones." Betty smiled and was happy with the name and then jughead said "what about Jason?" Betty nodded and was happy with the name then they fell asleep in eachothers arms. At the end of the night Betty and Jug decided on Flynn FP Jones, Lilian Cheryl Jones, and Jason Kevin Jones.

The next day

Betty was excited to have the kids and she was happy to have the kids start school again Kevin and Fangs have been so helpful and they were planning on adopting a little girl but needed Bettys help to say they would make good parents.