Mothers Day

Jughead woke up extra early and took care of the twins then he made betty some pancakes and a cup of coffee then he got a tray and brought it to Betty who was awake looking at her phone. Jughead smiled and said "Happy Mother's Day beautiful!" Betty looked at him with tears in her eyes he gave her the food and kissed her then He left and got the twins he laid them on the bed and kissed her. When Betty was done she thanked him and he brought the dishes downstairs. He went back up stairs and Betty was feeding the babies then she said "Jones kids are good eaters when I'm done feeding them my boobs hurt." Jughead laughed and said "They take after their father." "No kidding." Betty retorted. The couple laid in bed with the light of their life's and binged Romance movies because they were Bettys favorite. At 2:00 betty and Jug fed, changed and burped the babies and put them in their cribs Betty and Jughead got some food and talked about something betty had been wondering. "Juggie. When do you want another kid?" "I'm good when ever, it is your choice because you have to go through that again." Jughead replied. "Okay, I think we should wait till the kids are at least a year old." Betty said softly. Jughead smiled and kissed her passionately. Then they went to the living room and watched some TV. It was 4:00 and there was a knock at the door. Betty was feeding the twins while Jughead got the door, It was FP he had some roses and a envelop. Betty came down and saw FP. FP gave Betty the roses and gave her a hug and said "Happy Mother's Day betty!" Betty thanked him and went to the kitchen. FP came in and followed Betty. Betty made dinner and put her flowers in a vase, Jughead got the twins so they could see their grandpa. FP stayed till about 8:00pm and headed back to Riverdale. When FP left betty and Jug opened the envelope FP left and it was a card with a check for $5k Betty was so happy and so was Jughead they shared a passionate kiss then went to the twins room and took care of them and got them ready for bed. Once Noah and Juliet were asleep Betty grabbed Jugs hand and pulled him to their bedroom Betty closed the twins door and theirs and she pushed Jug on the Bed and they had a magical night, and they were safe so they don't have more kids at the moment even tho she can't have kids at the moment because she just had 2.