Christmas Day!

It was Christmas morning Betty woke up to Jug walking into the bathroom. She heard the shower start and she got up and went to the bathroom and undressed and pulled open the curtain and Jug grabbed her hand and helped her in he turned her around and put his hands on her bump and kissed her neck. When they were done they got dressed and went to the living room where Veronica had pancakes Waiting for them. Betty had more than normal because she was eating for 3. Just then their was a knock on the door Veronica answered and it was FP he came in and set a few presents under the tree then Betty went to the bathroom. While Betty was in the bathroom he set up a scavenger hunt for betty the letter was in the bottom of her stocking and it was gonna end back at the tree. When Betty came back she wanted to open presents so they gathered around the tree and they opened their gifts Betty got Jug a vintage typewriter. Jug got Betty a singed copy of her favorite book 'The Summer I Found You' by Jolene Perry. Betty was so happy then they got their stockings Jug got a card from JB and some candies. Betty got a necklace from Jug that said "I give you my heart. from Juggie" Betty cried and the she found a letter at the bottom and she started her scavenger hunt her and Veronica tried to figure out what it was for. As they got to the kitchen Betty read "come to where you got the first letter. Betty went to the living room and Jug was crying. Betty was concerned and said "Jug-" but she was cut off by tears as Jughead got on one knee and said "Elizabeth Cooper I love you so much and cant see my life with-out you I wanna grow old with you and live a great home and have more kids with you. I hope you will make me the happiest man in the world and marry me." and he pulled out the rose gold ring that had a heart shaped diamond. Betty looked at him in his eyes and said "Juggie I love you too. Of course I will marry you." Jughead jumped up kissed her passionately and slid the ring on her finger it fit her like a glove. FP had filmed the whole thing and congratulated them then Veronica said "I know its early But when will the Wedding be?" "Betty looked at Jug and she said after the babies are here. I wanna be able to fit into a dress." They had a great Christmas and then they all went to bed with smiles on their faces.