Kids!

Once Betty and Jughead got home Betty ran inside and Kevin was in the kitchen making lunch it was 1pm in Connecticut so it makes sense that he was making lunch. Kevin said "Betty and Jughead welcome back how was Paris?" "Sexy now where are my babies?" Betty asked Kevin chuckled and said "in the playroom" Betty dropped her bag and ran to the playroom. "Mommy!!" Juliet and Noah screamed Athena and Jay stood up and slowly wobbleed towards Betty and Athena and Jay said "Ma-ma!" Betty was so happy her kids were growing up, the week before they left Athena and Jay had started walking and they were learning more words. While Betty was with the kids Kevin get a call from his dad saying that he needed him, Kevin ran to Betty and said "Baby B I got to go." "Ok Kev see you soon?" Betty said Kevin nodded his head and ran out the door. Jughead walked in and saw Betty playing with the kids he walked in and Juliet ran to him and snuggled into his chest and started to fall asleep Betty smiled and took a picture of them and then Athena and Jay said "Ma-ma fooooo." Betty smiled and she started feeding them, Noah was playing with his toys and then stoped and said "Daddy I'm tired." "Ok let's go upstairs and I'll tuck you and Jules in." Jughead said and he stood up and went to Juliets room and tried to lay her down, She grabbed on to him and said "Daddy no I want you." Jughead said "baby girl I have to lay Noah down I will be right back ok?" Juliet let go and he laid her on her bed and went to Noahs room. Jug rocked him and tucked him in then he went back to Juliets room and picked her up and she snuggled up to him. Jughead went to the living room and laid on the couch Betty walked in and put Athena and Jay in their swings, then she joined Jughead on the couch and everyone took a nap. Betty woke up and went to Noahs room it was 4 and Betty gave Noah a snack and started cooking dinner. Jughead woke up and Juliet was rubbing her eyes, Jug smiled and kissed her head and said "go find mommy." Juliet ran to the kitchen and Betty put her at the table, Jughead walked in with Athena and Jay and put them in the high chairs. Betty plated the food and Got Athena and Jay some baby food. Betty and Jughead have been trying to give Athena and Jay real food but they won't eat it. Betty and Jughead planed on making spaghetti the next night and try to feed them and see if they will eat it.