Gladys.

Betty, Jughead, JB and Gladys walked into the pembrook and Kevin Cheryl and Toni left when they arrived because Kevin had a date and Cheryl and Toni had to go to the Wyrm. "Kids this is grandma Gladys." Jughead told them as they sat on the floor with the kids. "Mom I'd like you to meet Noah and Juliet the twins and Jay and Athena who are twins as well and we have another one on the way." Gladys smiled and JB was jumping with excitement. Noah and Juliet were a little jumpy around Gladys because she had scares tattoos and was wearing a lot of black clothing, Jay and Athena were mainly focused on Betty and Jug. Hours had passed and Betty was tired and it was around 6 JB and Gladys left and Jughead went and got food for everyone, when he returned he gave everyone the food and they all talked about what happened. After dinner Veronica cleaned up Betty put the kids in their pjs and put them to bed, Betty and Jughead got in their pajamas and then went to the living room to have a movie night with Archie and Veronica. "Okay, before we start can we talk baby names please?" Veronica practically begged, Betty giggled at her friend and said "sure." "Okay I was thinking for a girl Paris because she was conceived in Paris." Everyone awed and loved it. "I was thinking Flynn for a boy." Betty said with a smile, Jughead kissed her head and said "I love it." Everyone agreed and they cuddled up and watched 'Transformers.' Archie and Veronica headed to bed and Jughead and Betty went to bed as well.

*Next Morning*

Betty was awake at 7am and she decided to got to the living room and read her book she was sitting in a chair that was facing away from the bedroom door. Jughead woke up and Betty wasn't in bed he checked his phone and it was 9 he noticed the kids were still asleep so he slipped out of the room and saw Betty reading a book he walked up and hugged her kissing her head. Betty smiled and she put her book mark in her book and stood up she set her book down and kissed him passionately. "Archie and Veronica left us Archie had to go to 'El Royal' and Veronica has her shift at pops." "How about we get the kids ready and go to pops for breakfast and go home." Betty smiled and nodded giving him one last kiss before walking to the bedroom to take a shower and get the kids ready to go.