Gender Reveal!!

Betty woke up in Jugs arms and had a headache and she groaned. Jughead woke up and kissed her head Betty sat up and looked at the time it was 9:00 and she called Veronica "V where are you?" "At the store getting last minute things. Do you need anything?" Veronica asked. "I have a headache and I need medicine that is safe for the babies." Betty said. "Okay Girl I'll see what I can get." Betty fell back asleep while Jughead turned on Netflix and watched 'The grinch who stole Christmas' the Jim Carry version which was his favorite Christmas movie. At 11:00 Veronica walked in and gave Betty some meds and then Betty got up and went to the bathroom and called for Jughead. Jughead turned off the TV and went into the bathroom they showered and got dressed at 12:00 they walked out to everyone saying "Surprise!!" Betty and Jug were so happy they decided they would open presents they were clothes and and toys and stuffed animals. Betty and Jughead wanted to find out the Gender so Veronica pulled out 2 canvases and and two cans of black spray paint. Betty looked at Veronica confused "you'll see" Veronica said. Betty and Jughead sprayed the canvases then Veronica said "wait for it." Papers fell off the canvases one said Girl and the other said boy. Betty looked at Jughead with pure joy and she jumped in his arms and they kissed Betty stood and hugged Veronica. Everyone congratulated them and then they we going to have cake Betty asked that Veronica had it look like Jugheads crown beanie Veronica agreed and Betty told Jug to cut the cake with her. When he saw the cake he had a tear in his eye and he kissed Betty. When they were done everyone left then Alice stormed in and said "Elizabeth! I have had it with you. You are going to the sisters." Thankfully sheriff Keller came back to get his phone that was on the table. Alice was arrested and Betty then went to the guest bed room and cried when Jug came and held her in his arms and kissed her. Betty looked at him and said "can we stay here for Christmas." "Of course baby." he said and kissed her head. Betty was tired and didn't want to move so Jug got her pajamas and changed her then he changed into pajama pants and took off his shirt and laid next to Betty as she drifted of to sleep. A couple minutes later Jug got a text from Veronica asking if betty was Ok. Jughead said "yes she is sleeping now. Talk to you in the morning." And he went to sleep.