Bora Bora

Betty and Jughead finally got to Bora Bora! Betty and Jughead got their rental car and went to their overwater bungalow. Betty screamed when she saw that Jughead rented a overwater bungalow Jughead smiled and grabbed her hand they parked the car Jughead got the bags and checked in he got the key they walked to their bungalow. Jughead opened the door Betty tried walking in but he stopped her he set the bags inside and he picked up Betty bridal style and carried her in he sat her on the bed and kissed her. Betty stood up and went to the balcony she looked at the water and she was happy she called Jughead and she asked "can we go in the water Juggie?" He chuckled and said "what ever you want my love." They kissed and Jughead got in some black swim trunks and Betty wanted to surprise Jughead so she changed into a bikini and put on a black cover up she walked out of the bathroom and went to the deck to get in the water Jughead was reading a book and then he looked at Betty and asked "are you ready to get in?" Betty smiled and nodded. Betty slowly took off her cover up and Jugheads jaw just dropped her curves were perfect to him he put his hands on her waist and kissed her ever so passionately. Betty smiled and pushed him in the water Jughead laughed and Betty jumped in. Jughead grabbed Betty and turned her to face him, she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him passionately they stayed in the water for about an hour then went and got dinner. When they were done they went back to the bungalow. Betty went to the bathroom and got into a sexy light pink lingerie. Jughead just took off his shirt and shorts and stayed in his boxers her was watching tv and thought Betty was tired but when she opened the door she looked at him and his jaw dropped he even might have stopped breathing for a second. Betty walked over to the bed and got on Jugheads lap she kissed him passionately. They had a terrific night and they didn't get any sleep. That night Betty texted Veronica to see how the twins were doing, Veronica said they were great. Betty laid down and rested her head on Jugheads chest he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. A little while later Betty broke down into tears Jughead sat up and asked her if she was ok she said "I miss the kids and I'm just so happy to have you in my life jug I don't want to leave you." Jughead said "I'm not leaving." He kissed her and held her close to him.

" He kissed her and held her close to him