B vs V!

Betty and Jughead were headed to Riverdale to visit FP and their friends for Thanksgiving Betty wanted to make a surprise stop at the Pembrook and see Veronica Jughead and Betty got their and Noah and Juliet walked in with Betty and Jughead carried Athena and Jay. Betty knocked on the door and Veronica answered and said "Betty and Jughead? Um-come in." "Veronica I wanted to talk and clear things up. I wanna still be friends but why did you say what you said?" Betty asked sitting on the couch with Jughead. "Because what if you get pregnant again you have kids that are 1 year old and 5 months old... And they aren't even a year apart! What if you have another set of twins you have Noah and Juliet still sharing a room, and Jay and Athena. Also-" "Veronica I hear what you are saying but we took care of that Noah and Jules have separate rooms and once Jay and Athena are old enough then they will move in to the room here is a picture of the rooms." Betty pulled out her phone and showed Veronica. Veronica smiled and said "Wow you have this handled Better than I thought I'm sorry B and Jug." Betty stood up and hugged Veronica. "V? Where are your parents?" Betty asked looking around, "Oh my mom and dad moved back to the Dakota in NYC, and they gave this place to me... Also I was hoping you guys would stay for thanksgiving I'm having an Inner circle thanksgiving." Betty looked at Jug and he nodded. "We would love to V... but would you be ok with us inviting FP since he is all alone?" Betty asked nervously, "Of course the more the merrier...Also you guys can have my parents room I like my room so I'm not leaving it." Betty smiled and Jughead said "Veronica we are gonna go surprise my dad and we will be back later." Veronica nodded and Betty and Jughead got the kids and headed to the Jones house. When they arrived FP answered the door and had a huge smile on his face FP let them in and hugged Betty and Jughead. Noah and Juliet hid behind Betty and grabbed her legs. "Mommy who is that?" Juliet asked scared, "That's papa FP." Jughead said bending down to their height. Noah and Juliet smiled and went up to him and hugged him. Betty got Athena out of her carrier and gave her to FP then she got Jay. FP gave Athena to Jughead and held Jay and kissed his head, after all the loving they all went to the living room and they talked and caught up and everything.