Betty and Jug move

The next day Betty had felt a lot better and decided to get up and she went downstairs and she saw Alice and Alice was mad she took some papers and handed them to betty. Betty looked at them and they were adoption papers for Betty's baby when he/she was born "NO MOM" Betty yelled before Alice could get a word out she went upstairs and closed the door and Jughead woke up and saw betty slide down the door crying Jug ran over and held her in his arms and he asked what was wrong she asked him to go down stairs and start a fire in the fire place Jughead got dressed and made a fire Alice questioned him and he stood up and he said "Betty wanted me too." Alice said "Did betty tell you the news?" "No what news?" Jug asked confused "Oh well betty is giving the baby up for Adoption." Jug looked at her upset and he sat down Alice left for work and said she would be back at 6pm. 10 minutes after Alice left betty came down stairs and saw Jug with his head in his hands and asked if he was ok. Jug looked up and asked calmly "are you giving our baby up for adoption?" "What why would you ask that?" Betty said "your mom said you were giving it up for adoption then left for work." "Jug I'm not giving the baby away I wanna raise it and do a better job than my mom and have fun with a little mix of you and me running around." Betty and jug kissed and betty threw the adoption papers in the fire Betty said " I love you Juggie" "I love you too Betts" Jughead said. Betty was crying and ran upstairs Jug fallowed behind "Betts what's wrong" "well its August and I wanna leave now so we are packing and leaving ASAP I don't wanna be here anymore with my mom." Betty said. "Ok. What do you want me to pack." Jug asked " I want you to pack your clothes and belongings." Betty retorted. Betty and Jug packed and in 3 hours they were done betty and Jug went and put the boxes in Bettys car and said they were gonna leave Alice a note saying they went to Connecticut for collage and school started in exactly a month betty called sherif Keller and told him what she was doing because when Polly left for collage with Jason Alice did the same thing to Polly because Alice called the police and said Jason Kidnaped Polly so betty covered all grounds and then Betty and Jug went to the hospital and got transferred To a hospital in Connecticut and then they got pops to go and headed to Connecticut.