A blast from the past!

The next morning Betty and Jughead woke up and asked V if she could watch the kids but she had a emergency at 'La bonne Nuite'. Betty called the next best person... Kevin! "Baby B what's up?" "Kevin hi so me and Jughead have something important to do and I was hoping you can come to the Pembroke and watch the kids for us?" "I would love too." Betty told Jughead and he nodded in response. Kevin arrived and Cheryl and Toni tagged along Betty  hugged them and then her and Jug left for the Jones house. Jughead let out a shaky breath as he knocked on the door. FP opens the door drunk. He smiled and hugged Jughead but he didn't hug back. They walked in and Jughead started cleaning the house and Betty helped by picking up all the beer cans and bottles. After they cleaned Jughead, Betty and FP sat down. "Dad what the heck happened why are you off the wall again." FP sighed at what his son said and he calmly said "boy your mom came by a few days and she went looking for you in the south side and JB is with her." Jughead sighed and stood up and paced back and forth as soon as he calmed down JB busts through the door to see Jughead and she runs and hugs him tight, a few seconds late Gladys walked in closing the door. "Mom!?" Jughead said almost sounding fearful. Betty stood up and walked to jughead and held his arm. "Jughead long time no see so where are my grandkids?" "What are you-" jughead was cut off by his mom "don't play dumb with me I know all about your kids and wife... your dad told me when I got here." Jughead looked at FP with anger then back at his mom "you will never meet them I don't want them to meet the person who walked out on me when I was 12 years old and took my little sister." Gladys looked at him mad and then Betty. "Jug can I talk to you for a sec..." they stepped outside and Betty said "I know you don't want her in their lives but let her meet them once they probably won't even remember her in a few years..." Jughead kissed Betty and whispered "okay." They walked back inside and jughead said "look mom you have one shot and if you do anything I don't like you will never see them again." Gladys smiled and nodded and JB looked at them with a questioning look "jellybean you can come to." Betty said with a smile. Jellybean smiled and hugged Betty. JB is currently 15 and Jug is 20 as well as Betty. Everyone except Fp headed to the Pembroke to see the kids Because FP needed to sober up before he sees the kids again.