Packing!

today Betty and Jughead are packing for collage Just for a little bit. They were packing things like bedding and clothing that they wont need and some of there books and decorations. Betty took a break and went to Pops she met with Kevin and told him the news. "OMG I'm gonna be a gay uncle." Kevin said with the biggest smile Betty giggled and nodded her head after catching up Kevin left to see his dad because he needed help with some work. Betty texted Jughead asking him to meet her at the Whyte wyorm and bring her serpent jacket with him, Jughead said "I'm on it but...Please be safe on your way." Betty responded with "I will." When she arrived Jughead was waiting out side for her Betty put on her jacket and grabbed his hand and they walked in and went to the stage. Jughead grabbed the mic and said "I know we haven't been here for a bit but its for a good cause... Betty and I are having a baby." Everyone cheered and had drinks Betty didn't obviously and Jughead didn't because he wanted to not be like his father. After a while Betty felt tired and jughead brought her home and they fell asleep in each-others arms.

The next day

Betty woke up and was feeling sick she saw Jughead was sill sleeping so she quickly and quietly got out of bed and she didn't get sick she took a shower and got dressed then she started to pack some more things for collage and storage. Jughead woke up and watched his beautiful girlfriend pack boxes. When Betty sat at her desk and went over her list of things to put in the attic Jug quietly stood up and walked over to her and put his arms around her and kissed her head then Jug started packing his stuff for the attic. Betty and Jug packed for 2 hours and they put everything that they packed in the Attic. Betty was feeling tired so Jug picked her up and put her in bed and then he helped her change into her PJ's and jug took off his shirt. Then he laid in bed next to her wrapping his arms around her as they laid in bed being happy that they are in each other's warm embrace. After a while Betty turned on Netflix and they watched 'Grays Anatomy' and fell asleep.