party...(part 1)

Scene.1.

At evening....

V.R mansion.....

M.k family was really tired of working..., ali wasn't giving them a break, as time was less and work was more...., alia and rhea were in very bad situation as they had to do all the catering work...., Rhea confirmed with alia about their plan..,Raisinghania's came back.., pragya got perfect party wears for her family as insisted by her hubby and daughter..... preparations were done and guests begin to arrive...., pragya had already warned mehra's and now they were serving as waiters to the guests...... Vansh comes downstairs wearing the clothes selected by his wifey...., he was looking stunning and the girls in party were drooling over him.....

, he was looking stunning and the girls in party were drooling over him

Vansh attends some guests.....

Vansh: hello, Mr and Mrs. Raheja.., nice to see you guys....

Mr. Sood: same here Mr. Raisinghania..., and looking fabulous....

Vansh: thank you, all credit goes to Mrs. Raisinghania...,

Mrs. Sood: of course V.R, everyone knows that Industrialist Arora is a fashionista, no one can match her fashion sense .....

Vansh fells proud hearing about his wife....

A girl comes....,sood's daughter....

Girl: hello V.R....

Vansh: oh hii tia, how r u....

Tia: I'm fine.., actually I'm looking for prachi, can u tell me where is she....

Vansh: Tia u know ur friend very well..., prachi takes a lot of time to get ready..., she must be coming.....

Tia: there she is....(signs behind Vansh... prachi was coming their.....) oh my God, prachi u look stunning.....

Prachi grabs everyone's attention in the party as she was looking very beautiful

Prachi grabs everyone's attention in the party as she was looking very beautiful...., ranbir who was serving drinks, gets mesmerized seeing her..., he was constantly staring her......aryan snaps in front of him...

Aryan: muh band kr le bro...,(tease him) iss tarah ghurega to apne mama yani prachi ke dad ka maar khayega....

Ranbir gets embarrassed...,