Past/Present

Scene.1.

V.R mansion....

A lady comes..., Raisinghania's get happy seeing her while Mehra's were shocked and emotional seeing her....

Mitali: Ne..Neha..., meri Bacchi..

Raj: My daughter

Raj: My daughter....(They were teary eyed...)

Abhi: Babli....

Neha: surprise...

Pragya goes and hugs her....

Pragya: I loved this surprise...

Vansh places krish on sofa and comes to them.....

Vansh: kya baat hai choti saali Sahiba, not bad, u learnt how to give surprise very well...

Neha: after all aapki saali hun jij...(side hugs him)

Pragya: but neha where's tarun..., he didn't come....

Neha: Dii, actually he had an important meeting.., so he didn't came....

Mehra's were shocked to hear that Neha is calling pragya as Dii, as she used to call her chachi being abhi's wife......, Mitali was emotional seeing her and slowly walks towards her..., and Tried to touch her face...., Raisinghania's were confused by her move while Neha was tensed...

Neha: excuse me, what r y doing..., who is she dii...

Pragya(smirks): they r just servants..., they work in our house and do the house chores...

Neha: oh in that case, u(points a finger at Mitali) go n bring a cup of coffee for me....

Mehra's were shocked by her behavior..., Abhi gets angry on her behavior...

Abhi: what nonsense Neha...

Pragya: its Neha mam, Mr. Mehra..., she's my sister and u Mitali didn't u listened go n bring coffee for everyone..., and u guys (M.k family) get the dinner ready..., now leave...

Mitali was hurt by her daughter's behavior and walk towards kitchen crying...., M.k family also leaves to prepare for dinner.....,

Pragya look at Mitali's dull face and thinks "that day u taunted me that my daughter Rhea hates me, now I'll show u Mitali what it feels when ur own child hates u...."

Vansh: what was happening..., y were they looking at Neha as if they know her from long time.....

Neha gets nervous.., pragya speaks...

Pragya: oh common Vansh kya tum bhi, this Mehra's are famous for their Drama..., it must be another one...,

Kokila thinks " why do I think that pragya is hiding something.., "

Krish seeing their talking and ignoring him frowns a little....

Krish: Mumma..., Mumma...

Pragya: haan baby, ....