Meeting...

Scene.1.

Mauritius..

It was Night now.., Purab was roaming on Road.., while talking on Phone...

Purab: yes priya baby.., I'm on the way to your house.. u just get ready for our hot night..., what..,no no..,I had my dinner.., u just prepare your bedroom.., I'll be there in a while...,

He hangs up...

Purab thinks " this priya is getting irritating day by day..., oh god plz send someone excepr my sons who can get some peace in my life..., now aryan and sunny are grown up..., I can't stay with them always they also have their personal life.., anyway filhal iss priya se hi kaam chalate hai...."...

He sighs and starts walking when he notices a Little girl in the middle of Road and a speedy Car coming towards her...,

Purab(shouts): hey..,u kid move away..., hey...

That kid wasn't listening so purab runs towards the kid and saves her in the nick of time..., They both fall on grass on other side of Road..., Purab was holding the little girl protectively..., he sees the girls face...

Purab looks at her worriedly while the girl was crying

Purab looks at her worriedly while the girl was crying...,

Purab(shouts): are u mad.., who stays at the middle of Road.., if anything had happened to u.....

The girl gets scared and starts sobbing silently...., purab calms down seeing her crying...

Girl: so.., sorry uncle.., I...I...(she was scared and sobbing..)

Purab: calm down beta.., I'm sorry I shouldn't shout...,ok stop crying..,(he wipes her tears...)

Girl: uncle I was saving that puppy..(she signs towards the puppy on other side of Road...) but that ran away.., and I got scared seeing the speedy cars....Main Dar gayi thi...(she says innocently...)

Purab feels bad for the little girl.., she was continuously crying..,

Purab: aap Indian ho..(girl nods) oh that's means same pinch...,

Girl: u r also Indian...(purab nods..)

Purab: ok u stop crying, did u got hurt...

Girl nods no...

Girl: but u got hurt na..(she signs towards bruise on his hand...) meri Wajah se. 

Purab: no baby.., it ok.., I'm big na so I don't get hurt...,

Girl: why are u a Superman.., u know I saw a movie in which superman save a baby just like u saved me...,(she says cutely making purab smile...)

Purab: yes I'm a superman, so I don't get hurt..., now u tell me what is your name...

Girl: My name is Ruhi...., and your's...

Purab: My name is purab..,

Ruhi: but I will call u superman..,(purab smiles and nods...)