Released......

Alia was shocked seeing rhea accusing her and was about to say something when she hits someone's car standing on road...... and their heads hit the front side...... although it was her mistake she tries to go but the man comes out of car.... its Vansh ... and comes infront of alia's car and shouts...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

On the Road...

Vansh: how dare you... get out of car... I said now.....

Alia who had no guilt, even stopped rhea who was getting out...and was about to drive when Vansh came and snatched car keys through window....now alia was angry....

Alia: How dare you to snatch my car keys... do you even know who am I????

Vansh(laughs): kyun, accident me memory loss ho gayi kya, that u r asking me who am I??? ( laughs while alia gets irritated)....

Alia: oh really, Fine let me tell you, I'm alia mehra, sister of Business tycoon Abhishek mehra...do u get that....

Vansh(acts to get scared and laugh): o my God, I got scared ( laughs) like really, I don't care about who's sister u r, by the way let me tell you that it was u who did accident.... if u don't know driving then learn it from u r so called Business Tycoon Brother....

Alia: you..(shows her finger when rhea interrupts)...

Rhea: buji, we're getting late ranbir is in the lockup and ur busy with this silly argument, jaldi chalo isse pehle ki woh Industrialist Arora creates a new mess....

alia nods and turns to speak Vansh.. while he heard their talks and think..." ab is Jhansi ki Rani ne kya kar diya, ye pragya bhi na kuch na kuch kaand karti hi hai, and this bitch Rhea, man toh kar raha hai ki abhi isse goli mar dun like I killed that nikhil, but first I have to torture her for what she did with my prachi....." his thinking breaks when alia snaps...

Alia: o hello, Dekho I'll pay for your loss give me my keys....

Vansh: u think I'm beggar, listen miss I'm Vansh Raisinghania I can buy a whole woman like so better don't show me this money power...and if you want this keys then first apologize....

Alia: apologize my foot, I know many like u... so better give me the key or else it won't be good for u to mess with me.....

Vansh: time will decide that who's in mess and who created that mess, and second thing now that u r not gonna apologize your chance is over....

( he throws the car keys far away in bushes and as it was night and no lights nearby It will be very hard for someone to find keys while alia gets so much angry.....)

Alia: how dare you...( and raises hand to slap him)

Vansh(hold her hand in middle of air): how dare I, let me show you baby...(twists her hand very badly.... alia cries in pain...)

Rhea: hey you leave my buji...

(she tries to free alia when Vansh throws her on ground forcefully that her head hits on ground a cuts little which bleeds , both buji and her bhatiji writhes in pain...)

Alia: hey you, just leave me I said....(he twists it more)

Vansh: tum jaisi egoistic ladkiyon ka ego todne me muje bohot maja ata hai... I really love it.... if u want to be free then apologize....

Alia( without option): ok fine...(gritting her teeth) I'm sorry, I'm sorry....

Vansh(freeing her): you better be, or else I know how to handle bitches like you miss....

Alia holds her hand which was in pain and red Mark's of vansh's fingerprints.... while Vansh sits in car and leaves...alia goes to rhea and makes her stand....