A New Life is coming....

Scene.1.

Next Day...,

A New Morning....,

At Agnihotri Mansion...,

In Shlok - Rhea's Room....,

Shlok wakes up rubbing his eyes and sees Rhea sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face..,. Shlok smiles seeing her...

Shlok: cute... (His phone alarm rings, he instantly silent it not to disturb Rhea, he sees the notification) oh it's a second session with Prachi Raisinghania.., I should Message  V.R..., (He messages Vansh to send prachi for her second session) now let's do jogging, (he sees a hair on Rhea face, he tucks it behind her ear lovingly)

He gets up and leaves....

Arora's Villa.....,

In Vansh - Pragya's Room ....,

Vansh wakes up and sees Pragya and Krish not their...,

Vansh(yawning): lagta hai Sherni ab bhi muh Phula ke baithi hai, that's why she woke up early

Vansh(yawning): lagta hai Sherni ab bhi muh Phula ke baithi hai, that's why she woke up early...,(he hears door voice, and sees pragya coming out in Bathrobe) Good Morning Jaan...

Pragya stares him but doesn't replies and starts doing her makeup in front of mirror.., Vansh comes and back hugs her...,

Vansh: ab bhi naraz ho.., sorry na wifey.., but baby u should also understand na.., and this sorry is not for Rhea.., it's for what I did with dasi months ago.., i know that was in appropriate but trust me I had made every arrangement of saving her.., unhe kuch nahi hota...(he puts his chin on her shoulder...)

Pragya: stop it, I'm not angry on u for that.., as I know that u did all that for prachi, but I said all that just to tell that even we were wrong at some point in our life.., but we realized our mistake, and  same with Rhea.., but leave it nobody is understanding me, not even u...

She makes a sad face and sits infront of dressing table to dry her hair, she takes hair dryer but Vansh takes it...

Vansh: come I'll make u ready..,(he starts drying her hair and talk) baby, I agree with u that we were also wrong in past, but Rhea's situation is very different..., and I really don't know what should I say to u now...

Pragya: but my decision is same, that I'll bring Rhea to Arora's Villa, with or without your support anyway now leave and let me get ready...