Patch up.....

Scene.1.

A New Morning....

V.R mansion....

Disha was going somewhere when she hears a shout..., she goes towards the voice...., she sees aryan sitting on a chair..., while his hand was bleeding..., she gets worried for him and goes to him...

Disha: what happened to u, how did u get hurt....

Aryan: Mam, woh I was cutting fruit, but..

Disha: but u cut ur hand in process..., right (he nods while Disha gives an impossible look) u people of new generation always try to do the things which u don't know....

She takes a First Aid box from drawer and starts dressing his wounds...while scolding him....

Disha: can't u see...,, how much u got hurt...

Aryan don't know what was happening no one scolded him like this..., disha was scolding him and still caring for him at the same time....he was little emotional....

Aryan: I'm sorry..., I will take care of myself next time...

Disha: u have to...

that's when Disha realizes what was she doing

that's when Disha realizes what was she doing..., she gets silent and complete the dressing and tries to leave without saying anything ......

Aryan: Thank u Disha mam...

Disha: it's ok, it's just my duty as a doctor.., although u r alia's son whom I hate the most...(aryan gets sad hearing her) anyway take her of yourself.....and its DM.., not need to call me mam....

Disha leaves from their...

Aryan thinks " y was I feeling happy when DM was scolding me with care..., no one treated me like this, I know dad loves me and mom.., for her only Rhea was more important...".....

Disha thinks " I have totally lost it that I'm caring for alia's son.., why do I get the same feel from aryan, which I get from my sunny..., its weird.., aryan is nothing but just my ex husband's son with his so called girlfriend...., anyway I'll see my son now...."

She goes to Adi's Room....

In Vansh - pragya's Room....

Krish and Vansh were awake...,but pragya being lazy lad was still sleeping...., Vansh comes out of Washroom after having a shower..., he was in towel only...., he sees his wifey cuddling to a pillow like small kid..., she was looking cute..., he goes to her and pecks her lips and speaks...

, he goes to her and pecks her lips and speaks