Bantering......

Scene.1.

V.R mansion....

It was evening..., today doctor gave discharge to both Rhea and dasi together..., so M.k family was happy.....

Abhi and Purab bring dasi and Rhea home...,
Kokila was in her room, while Ritik was doing workout in mansion's Gym...., Neha had went for shopping...

Disha was sitting on sofa, and was reading a magazine...., Disha sees Mitali taking Aarti thali..., and also M.k family at the main Door.....

Disha: what's happening..., ye log wahan kyun khade hai..., (Then she sees Dasi) oh I completely forgot, I only discharged dasi...chalo let's spoil their moments...(she smirks and goes towards them..)

At main door....

Purab was holding dasi, while abhi was holding rhea who was acting to be weak....

Taiji does their aarti....

Taiji: Beeji, it's so good to see u.., thank God your health is fine now....

Pallavi: haan dasi, we all missed u, and Rhea sorry beta for not trusting you..., it was our mistake...

Vikram: yes beta we r really sorry...., plz forgive us...

Ranbir makes faces hearing them...

Ranbir thinks "she's proved innocent once that doesn't mean, she's innocent..., God plz give me one chance, one proof against Rhea..., Then I'll show her truth to whole family...."...

Meera: I knew from first only that my Rhea won't do anything wrong ....

Rhea gets happy and lil teary eyes seeing her....

Rhea: Meera aunty aap...(she hugs meera tight...) I missed u so much...

Meera: I missed u too my Baccha...

Abhi smiles seeing Rhea happy after all drama.....

Disha who was hearing to their nonsense get irritated especially after seeing Rhea with meera, as it was her Dii's place....

Disha(loudly): just coz she's proved innocent that doesn't mean, ki ye ladki dudh ki dhul hai....

Rhea gets shocked hearing her..., while dasi gets happy seeing Disha....

Rhea: excuse me who r u...

Disha: listen girl, lower your voice..., or else I won't let u enter the mansion ....ok...

Rhea: you...(meera holds her hand and whispers)

Meera: ssh.., she's pragya's sister..., keep quiet....

Dasi: Disha puttar..., meri beti....

Kohli's were confused seeing dasi's love for Disha,as aryan, Rhea and kohli's doesn't know about Disha and Purab...., they thought dasi is loving her as she's pragya's sister......

Disha smiles and went to Dasi and touches her feet.....

Disha: kaise hai aap..., how's ur health although I know about it, as it's me who signed your discharge papers, but I wanna hear it from u.....

Dasi: I'm perfectly fine..., but after seeing u I'm feeling like dancing...

Disha: woh bhi karenge..., after all we are in the same house....(she hugs dasi.....)

Rhea thinks " Mom's sister, that means she's my masi..." she gets lil emotional but remember disha's words while ago....

Disha: now come inside....