Heart Attack......

Pandit ji: toh inke neck me mangalsutra aur  maang me sindoor Kahan hai....

That's when abhi noticed that she was not wearing mangalsutra and sindoor...., while Vansh and pragya look at each other surprised........
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scene.1.

V.R Mansion....

Pallavi: what happened Vansh y r u guys shocked???

Vansh: shocked?? O common di, we are married, since 2 decades and a mangalsutra can't decide it...., what are u speaking....

Pragya: ya infact I'm surprised, no one asked such type of question to us.....

Abhi and dasi were little glad they were hoping that may be it's a fake marriage like one with king singh.... Rhea was also hoping but won't accept.., so dasi asks...

Dasi: but beta, it's a ritual a married woman wears mangalsutra.....

Vansh: but I'm an aethist dasi ji ..., I don't believe in it..... and u Pandit ji puja ke liye aye ho woh karo and leave....

Pragya: Vansh calm down....( hold his hand) it's ok.....

Vansh: but jaan....

Pragya: it's ok Vansh, they are right in their way and u in your way..., and aap Pandit ji, a mangalsutra can't decide my relation with my Vansh.... any way regarding that I wear it on my hand (shows her hand on which it was tied as bracelet..) not around neck..., coz I like it.....,

Prachi: and Pandit ji, I'm a living proof of their happy marriage, their only daughter....

Abhi was hurt hearing her...

Vansh: exactly...., u know what, forget it no puja is gonna happen....

Pragya: Vansh, it's ok na , even he his right... ok so I'll wear it in my neck infact u make me wear it..... so that no one has any misconception,(looking at abhi...)

Vansh: wifey yr...

Pragya: for me plz...( she makes an pout so Vansh agrees...)

Pragya removes the mangalsutra sutra from her hand and gives it to Vansh who makes her wear it...., Pandit ji gives them sindoor and then he fills her hair line ..., they both smile at each other...., while prachi is capturing the moment ..., and a heartbroken abhi not able to take it leaves from their...., while poor dasi was in tears.....

They both do the puja together, then while doing aarti pragya sings a beautiful aarti

They both do the puja together, then while doing aarti pragya sings a beautiful aarti..., then after pragya, Vansh and prachi..., Vansh asks pallavi and her family to do arti although pragya was not happy but agreed as she didn't wanted to create a scene and destroy the positive environment...... so one by one everyone does aarti but abhi was missing which pragya noticed.......while others were doing aarti Vansh got a call so he leaves to attend it and returns in a while.....