Reaction's

Scene.1.

M.K Mansion....,

In Abhi's Room...,

Pragya: no she's not like alia.., she's our daughter.., and people change with time.., and most importantly RHEA IS OUT OF JAIL...

Abhi looks at Pragya Shocked....

Abhi: what do u mean out of jail, Rhea is not serving her jail terms and how did she get out, and if she's out then where's she, y didn't she came to me.., I..,I mean to u.., she promised to meet u after coming out.., hold on u got her out using your power right..,(he doesn't let pragya speak) u are impossible Pragya....

Pragya looks at him in disbelief...

Pragya: shut up.., u are impossible abhi, aree atleast listen to me.., badbad kiye ha rahe ho tabse..., now listen to me silently or else I'm leaving....

Abhi: ok sorry, but tell me everything don't hide anything regarding Rhea...

Pragya: Cool, she got out of jail one month ago.., I got to know about it some days ago when I went to meet her in jail.., that jail told me that she's out as someone took back all the charges filed against her...

Abhi: ok, now where is Rhea from last one month and who took her out...

Pragya: Actually she's at sarita Ji's house....,

She tells abhi everything what happened on holi day, and how Vansh met Rhea and then She met Rhea on Holika dehan Day....

Abhi: that means in holi celebration Rhea was present, and most important who took her out...

Pragya: Prachi...

Abhi gets the shock of his life..,

Abhi: are you in your senses pragya, I mean prachi, our prachi who hates Rhea to the core took Rhea out of jail, the same Rhea who tried to kill prachi

Pragya: even I was shocked after knowing about this, I thought to ask about this to prachi but her mental health is not well, her doctor Shlok, he asked us to behave normal with prachi and don't talk her any such thing which makes her think about what happened months back, which caused my and Vansh's separation..., so me and Vansh decided to not to talk prachi about this issue

Abhi: u are right, I agree with u both anyway it doesn't matter if Rhea is in jail or not.., she's dead for me, I don't want to keep any relationship with her..., I just hate her...

He speaks without seeing in pragya eyes and was teary eyed....

Pragya: accha, then what will u do.., Listen abhi.., Rhea did mistake but she's changed now.., she's repenting on her deeds and I saw that in her eyes...

Abhi: oh really, even in past when u don't know Rhea was your daughter then also u showered all your love on her but what she did.., she plotted against prachi.., and finally did her accident with truck and herself faked a suicide and blamed prachi...,